[blindreplay] Re: how can I get station urls in replay 9

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 09:39:29 -0400

If I understand correctly here you want to import your Replay Radio 9
schedule to Replay Radio 8. I believe the import file that is created will
not work within RR8 but you can copy all the URLs you have in your RR9
scheduler using copy ctrl+C you have for each in the schedule list area and
paste into RR8 when doing a create a new show / station. I am sure Dr.
Wilson will respond soon.