[blindreplay] how I obtain stations with media guide

  • From: Kurt Yount <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindreplay digest users <ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 09:58:04 -0700

On 10/10/2013 10:21 PM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:
blindreplay Digest      Thu, 10 Oct 2013        Volume: 07  Issue: 046

In This Issue:
                [blindreplay] Re: Telecorder Download, User Guide
                [blindreplay] Re: Telecorder Download, User Guide
                [blindreplay] is anybody else having the same problems I am
                [blindreplay] Re: is anybody else having the same problems I

From: "Hap Holly" <hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: Telecorder Download, User Guide
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 06:54:39 -0500

So the new version offers nothing better for blind users than what we're been
using? I absolutely have no complaints about the version I have been running
for years now.
From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 10:08:57 -0400

As usual the latest version has bug fixes and better support for newer
operating systems as they come along so if you have no issues with your current
Telecorder then do nothing. Continue to use your current Telecorder program. I
guess that cancels our Skype call on Monday?

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:46:52 -0700
From: Kurt Yount <blsmass@xxxxxxxx
To obtain a station with the AV Media guide I go to the menu where it says add
radio station and hit enter on that.  I then go to where it says station name
and then type it in (like Krla)  I then tab to find station and hit the
spacebar.  In this case it says two stations.  I click the link for the first
station.  It then talks about using replay to record stations.  The first time
I did this yesterday with KPFK it allowed me to add a program.  However, most
of the time it starts talking about replay and I cannot add the station or the
podcast.  I am using NVDA 13.2 but the same thing happens with Jaws.  This is
the problem I am having.  I hope I have explained it well enough.  Kurt