[blindreplay] Re: help ticket

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 02:50:52 -0700 (PDT)

Just to be sure. Check your spam filter just to be sure it did
not go in there. When yu get the very first ticket via email you
can go to the Applian website to read any follow up messages you
may have missed from the link provided in that email message.
Keep going to that link the next few days and you can reply this
way also.

If you do not see a ticket number type email after you submit
your question then something didn't go correctly.

I am not saying you are doing something wrong but just helping
out.

Petro