[blindreplay] Re: help and hello

  • From: "Tom Rash" <dadnthedark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 07:04:21 -0800

In my case, if it were an occasional problem, I wouldn't mind.  So far, it
happens on every stream I capture.  The file are on avearage a minute and a
half long so that's agrivating.
I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but is anyone using this
enhanced sound card software?  Cold that possibly fix the problem?  I' using a
screen reader, Jaws 8.  Does this enhanced sound card software have any affect
on Jaws?  Thanks.