[blindreplay] help and hello

  • From: "Tom Rash" <dadnthedark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind replay" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:23:00 -0800

I'm looking forward to learning more from this list.  I just bought replay av 8
last week after running the demo so successfully.  I am having one problem, if
anyone has any advice.  My scheduled programs are recording in many small
files.  I also doubt it is getting the entire three hour file.  I'm running it
on a lap top, which has 1GB of RAM and 100 GB of hard disc space.  When I first
schedule the stream I tune to the station to make sure that there is something
there.  It plays fine.  I'm only having trouble in the recording of the sream.
Any thoughts on this one.
Now comes the, hello.  Looking forward to hearing from you.  Thanks.