[blindreplay] Re: having problems with KPFK los angeles and a problem

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 08:53:18 -0700

In addition to what Petro found, for you, let me say that the web site, at
KPFK is undergoing reconstruction, for the next few weeks, according to one
of their late night DJ people.  I have always had a lot of buffering trouble
with that station; at least I would call it that, where I could not navigate
around the page very well, at all!

So, that's the update-- that they are doing some reconstruction to the page!

Regards,

-Mac-