[blindreplay] Re: having problems with KPFK los angeles and a problem

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 07:35:19 -0400 (EDT)

No, Petro; I don't want to leave this list as it *most definitely* serves
its purpose.
But, on the other hand, a list with broader representation attracts more
folks and potentially greater info pooling and sharing.
My question was a follow-up to your comment of helping sighted users; and
I was curious as to how and where you were doing this.
YOu answered that with the mention of the Applian Forums.