[blindreplay] Re: getting script errors with version 8

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 07:40:42 -0700 (PDT)

This has not happened here with the replay guide. Somewhere in
Internet Explorer there's a checkbox to turn off this scripts
error message from popping up. This script error does not harm
your computer in any way. I believe its a flaw/bug in the code
of the page. Nothing more.

I will try to find it for you.

When you get the error message does ask you if you want the
error message from coming up again?

Work around tip:

Go to:

http://applian.com/guide/

Do a windows key plus "M". You have miminized. You will be on
your desktop.

Run Replay AV 8 now.

Choose minimize button with space bar within Replay AV 8
interface.

RAV i8 is now minimize to the task bar along with the Replay
Guide you minimized earlier.

hold down ALT KEY and press your TAB KEY a few times until you
hear the guide is in focus.

Find whatever you want within the guide and when you find the
item you want choose the ADD button to add it toReplay AV 8
properties - Listview listbox area.

After you have chosen the add button in the guide you will see
RAV 8 program pop up.

This should work fro yu.

Petro