[blindreplay] Re: for Al on configuration

  • From: "Susan Wojtecki" <wojtecki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 20:15:24 -0400

You'll have to either add a number or something to distinguish one show from the other or to use a different name, such as the title of the broadcast or the presenter. You may have to delete and reenter the second one if it is not accepted, no big deal..

Susan

----- Original Message ----- From: "ALGAYZAG" <ALGAYZAG@xxxxxxxxxxx>