[blindreplay] Re: for Al on configuration

  • From: "ALGAYZAG" <ALGAYZAG@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 19:27:19 -0500

You have been very clear, and again I want to thank you.  One thing that
still confuses me is that when I select a station with the idea that I want
to record it on a particular schedule without naming a show, the system
takes my station's name as the name of a show, so that if I decide to use
the same station later for another recording, the system treats it as a
duplicate show name and tells me to rename one of them.
Al Gayzagian  algayzag@xxxxxxxxxxx