[blindreplay] Re: for Al on configuration

  • From: "Susan Wojtecki" <wojtecki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:55:48 -0400

Al,
I had to do a lot of playing with it even with petro's podcasts. one of the things that confused me initially was the presence of the popup wizard just where i expected to find a menu or dialogue box. in addition, each submenu allows somewhat different options depending on the choice you make, and therefore it is somewhat difficult to visualize the screen. However, if you can get past the initial learning curve it is certainly a versatile program. However, once you get past the initial learning curve you can probaqbly get up and running very quickly. For example, you'll find that once you add a show from the database that the program automatically fills in the scheduling tab and that the recording and conversion options remain in force unless you decide to change them. If you understand how to deal with menus and dialogue boxes you can use your app key in combination with the tab and arrow keys to find all the available options and then activate selected items with the spacebar. There are also hotkeys which you'll probably memorize as you go along.

Anyway, i hope this has been helpful and that I was clear without going into too much detail. If not, give a holler and i'll try to help further.

Susan

----- Original Message ----- From: "ALGAYZAG" <ALGAYZAG@xxxxxxxxxxx>