[blindreplay] Re: finding MP3 tutorials

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:47:20 -0700 (PDT)

When did you do this last week? Start over and do it again one
more time. Make sure you use your original email address.

The other thing you can do is create a filter for
blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx address so these messages go straight
to your trash folder.

I will see if I can find the unsubscribe method for you.