[blindreplay] error message

  • From: "Darren Tomblin" <dtomblin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind replay" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 23:58:59 -0400

hi, I keep receiveing the following error message when I return to my computer after replay has been capturing a particular stream. the problem is the show ends at different times and I have it set to stop when I think it will be finished. when the show ends the stream drops.
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\Replay AV 8\ReplayAV.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

OK