[blindreplay] Re: enhanced sound card

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:44:51 -0800 (PST)

In your Sounds & audio Devives Audio tab - Playback and
Recording set to your HD sound card?

In Recording volume button you see within Sounds and Audio
devices Audio tab - Open it.

Do you see stereo mix? If you do not then you don't have it or
need to enable it through properties there.

If you do see Stereo mix, then volume percentage, then the
checkbox after volume percentage is the stereo mix checkbox you
need to space bar on to enable.

Do an ALT+F4.
Then choose OK.

See if this works.

When you are recording XM online the XM volume level is set to
low every time you try to record XM via audio output method.

There's no way to set the XM online volume to High. To stay at
high volume as far as I can tell.

Tip:

If you are in front of computer and waiting for RAV 8 to start
recording your XM music - When you hear XM is up and playing the
music stream Press insert+F7 if you use jaws. You will see
various options in the list. The last one is volume up. Repeat
insert+F7 and then volume up steps til you get the volume as
loud as possible.

Alternate way: On the XM page you see after XM music is playing
you will see a volume up button or graphic. Press your enter key
to increase XM sound volume.

Hope this makes sense to you.