[blindreplay] Re: enhanced sound card

  • From: "Tom Rash" <dadnthedark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:04:52 -0800

Well, it did record on my notebook with the realtek sound card. The problem was that it was recording it in many broekn up small files. I installed the software on my desk top last night and it worked fine. I's rather have it working on my notebook. Using the same internet connection, so I'm assuming the problem might be the sound card that is on my notebook. Also, the notebook is working off of a wireless connection to the internet. Maybe that's causing the broken files. It is a good signal though, so not sure if that is the case. So you don't think the enhanced sound card software would even be an issue here? I mean it is recording the files, qualitywise, fine, just in split files. ----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>