[blindreplay] Re: enhanced sound card

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 11:02:10 -0500

Allison,

It didn't seem to bother the screen reader at all, but you do have to
reconfigure Skype and make sure it uses your actual sound card instead of
the replay sound driver.  When it installs, it sets itself up as the default
sound device under control panel/sound and sound devices and if Skype is set
to use your default sound device, you will have trouble, so make sure to
reconfigure Skype to not use the default windows device and use your actual
sound card instead.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx