[blindreplay] Re: dvr and the yugioh site or other sides using the dvr.

  • From: "Petro Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 13:09:58 -0500

I know that RMC6 has a setting to not record anything under 31 seconds I
believe in its settings and can be adjusted by the user. It also has a list
of websites that are known to popup advertisements before your media plays.
Its all in the settings. Examine your 5 tab sheets carefully within RMC6
settings. As for what you are trying to do I am not sure. This is only my
opinion. Dr. Wilson correct me if I am wrong.