[blindreplay] Re: distorted recordings

  • From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 10:34:36 -0500

Petro, the url link that creates distorted recordings for me is:

http://wfsu.org/ram/radio.ram

I am using the sound-mike-speaker setting in recording and not the silent stream download, and The source is set to replay driver. Programs that have demonstrated the problem include "midnight special" 8:00-10:00 PM EST on Saturdays, and le show 1:00-2:00 PM EST Sundays. 10 to 15 minutes of either show should demonstrate the problem. I should point out that not all programs from this source have the problem, but the two mentioned arte fairly consistent. Ron Denis