[blindreplay] Re: dead air when recording from the line in

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:02:25 -0500

Try this.
Run Replay AV 8. Press shift+F10 or press your application keyboard key. Choose 'enter new show'. You will be in the properties area and within the basic tab sheet. Enter the info. Go to the recording tab sheet and choose the radio button 'capture audio from speakers / line-in'. Go back to the basic tab sheet and re-examine the properties again. make adjustments if needed. Go to the schedule tab sheet and enter your start and end times to record for you. Choose ok.

Before you do the above steps see if you can hear the audio from your tv first with Replay AV 8 running. If you hear it then line-in connections are correct. If not check cable connections.

Hope this helps.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>