[blindreplay] dead air when recording from the line in

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 21:24:48 -0000

Hi, I've got my Amp connected to my line in on the back of my PC. This is so that I can record stuff off the TV with audiodescription. I know the connection is working fine as I can hear the Freeview coming out of my PC's speakers.

Yesterday I successfully managed to use Replay AV to record a program. I simply went through the recording wizard as usual and selected record something right now, then record from the line in.

Today I wanted to set up a schedule. So I activated the recording wizard, selected schedule a recording, gave the program a name, set the recording setting to line in, set the time and date and hit ok.

The recording seemed to take place ok, but afterwards I found no file in the created directory. The only thing that was there was the log and when I looked at that it seemed to be suggesting that there was dead air.

Any ideas why Replay didn't record the program correctly using a schedule?
If you have nothing better to do, why not take a look at my blog