[blindreplay] Re: data file whereabouts

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dean Martineau <dean92@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 10:58:46 -0400 (EDT)

The file you are thinking of is

And, as you suggest, backing it up is essential in the event something
goes wrong and you need to recreate your list of things to be recorded..

And, thanks for posting your recent podcast relative to your experiences
in Costa Rica.  Fascinating (even more than I expected) as my original
hunch was that you would be settling in the San Jose area rather than
along the Caribbean coast.

The one who neglects his Bible is bound to make a failure of the Christian
Reuben Archer Torrey (1856-1928), American evangelist, pastor, educator
and writer