[blindreplay] converting Google videos

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 19:22:41 -0500

For those who want to convert movies, lectures, TV shows, and long form videos on Google Video to a MP3 format, my problem in doing this was resolved. Here's the suggestion I received from Mike in Applian tech support. I followed his suggestions, changing my settings in Replay converter, and successfully converted the entire file.

I was able to convert the entire 90 minutes of that FLV file to MP3. I think I know why you were unable to convert it. There are two different methods that Replay Converter can use to convert files. Sometimes one method works better than the other depending on the file you are converting. So, you will just need to change the method Replay Converter is using to convert that FLV file. In Replay Converter, click the "Options" button and then click the "Video Conversion Options" button. Then check the "FLV" check box and then click the "OK" button. Then try converting that
FLV file to MP3.  The file should completely convert.

Kelly back again. I have thanked Mike privately for that very helpful tip and much behind the scenes effort. Talk to you all later.