[blindreplay] Re: capturing spotify music?

  • From: Jeffrey Wilson <jwilson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 18:28:05 -0700

Petro’s suggestion is accurate. Replay Music 6 or 7 is what you would want for
recording from Spotify. Replay Music 7 uses a new interface who’s components
are not compatible with NVDA currently. Petro is spending a lot of time trying
to get the NVDA developers talking to the interface developer, Infragistics, so
that newer Applian software can be read properly. Replay Music 6 will work
with NVDA and JAWS from what I understand from Petro.

Jeffrey Wilson
Applian Technologies, Inc.