[blindreplay] Re: capture stream or not

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 06:39:12 -0800 (PST)

I learned the keystrokes by going to freedom scientific's
website. Also by listening to other blind podcasters doing shows
with screen reader.

Go to blind cool tech.

http://www.blindcooltech.com

To hear other blind pc users shows.

I will post my very first podcast on RAV 8 in another message.

You can go to my blog and download my recordings. I started them
in January.

http://petrogia.blogspot.com

Petro