[blindreplay] Re: .cap files

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 10:49:01 -0800 (PST)

That is correct. Try:

First copy the original to another place preserving it. Then
rename the .cap file to .asf or the real player format it was
supposed to be.

See if it plays back with your media player.

If it works use Replay Converter to convert the .asf file to the
format you needed it to be in.

If renaming does not work then see if Replay Converter can
convert the .cap file which it should because that's how it all
works behind the scenes.