[blindreplay] Re: can't change time of already entered programs

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 18:22:41 -0700 (PDT)

Go to the list view of shows and stations. Arrow to a show or
station in the list, press your applications key, press "p" for
properties, find the schedule tab/page. Tab 1 time within the
schedule area and you will land in the start recording time
area. It's in hours, minutes, seconds and AM/PM. Once you have
set the start time use your tab key to jump to the end recording
time field.

Let us know if you need more help. I have a blog that contains
mp3 files on how to use RAV 8.