[blindreplay] can no longer capture a stream

  • From: "susan wojtecki" <susan.wojtecki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:30:00 -0500

Hi all,
One of the scheduled programs in my list is from the BBC radio Scotland
station. This worked fine for me until about two weeks ago even when the url
seemed to change but now I cannot record via stream capture. I'd appreciate if
someone could try to see whether they have any luck or can duplicate my
experience. The url I copied is
http://www.bbc.co.uk/emp/10player.swf?revision=15501_15796 though I would
expect an rm file so it is confusing. The other confusing bit, at least to me,
is that the broadcast on the BBC Iplayer seems to switch from an fm to a medium
wave feed depending on whether or notthe programming is during the day or
overnight, so I'm not sure if that has any relevance in finding the url. If
anyone can help with this I'd very much appreciate it.

Susan

database 4905 (20100301) __________

http://www.eset.com