[blindreplay] Re: can anyone figure out a stream link?

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 09:52:10 -0400 (EDT)

Jeff

Had to do as Petro did -- setting up 2 entries - one for recording and the
other for playing/tuning.
This is another one of those streams that uses flash player; and speaking
with experience, recognizing the url's source, this one is a bit tricky.
Hopefully, Tom at Applian can work this one out and add it to the
database.

Incidentally, I sought urls for kqth from several sources and all created
the same issues.

-----

              Mike

If I walk with the world, I can't walk with God.
Dwight L. Moody