[blindreplay] Re: can anyone figure out a stream link?

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 05:03:55 -0700 (PDT)

Sent to Applian to fix you a working URL for both tuning and capturing. A
temporary fix is to set 2 stations for this in properties:
KQTH Tune
http://player.streamtheworld.com/jbroadcast/?CALLSIGN=kqthfm

KQTH Capture
http://208.80.52.110/KQTHFM?streamtheworld_user=1&nocache=1220094164615

Note: I do not know if the capture URL changes on a daily basis.