[blindreplay] buying applian products using PayPal

  • From: "Thierry Renoux" <trenoux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 23:45:44 -0700

Hello folks,

I would like to know how to be able to buy applian products without having to require sighted help to click on the Paypal graphic. I own a Paypal account and when I click on the "buy with paypal" button it tell me that I need to enter my information. I shouldn't have to do that since Paypal has all my info already. I'm using Jaws 8.0. thanks for your help,

Thierry