[blindreplay] Re: burning a CD with RM 3

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 18:51:13 -0700 (PDT)

So you want to make audio CDs there. The key is to know how many minutes your
blank CDs you have there can store in minutes. Usually the blank Cds can hold
60, 70 or 80 minutes.

Just for fun. Do this.

Create a folder called "burn test" without the quotation marks.

Copy into the burn test folder like 12 songs Replay Music made for you. That's
ctrl -c to copy and ctrl -v to paste them into this burn test folder.

Press ctrl -a to select all the files in your "burn text" folder. You have
selected these files. Now press ctrl -c to copy all the song files in your burn
test folder.

Insert your blank CD into drive bay.

If you get a dialog box choose cancel. Go to desktop.

Go to "My Computer" icon and press enter to open it. Locate the CD or DVD drive
where your CD blank disc is in.

Press enter on this CD/DVD drive letter to open it.

Press ctrl -v to paste the songs.

Press function key F5 to make sure nothing is selected.

Press alt - f for the file menu. Chosse "write thes file" and press enter.

The wizard will appear.

The second dialog box will ask you if you want either a audio or data CD.
choose audio CD radio button and then next.

Wait. You will hear burn progress. Percentages. CD will eject.

Choose finish. Close all windows you may hear thereafter with alt -F4.