[blindreplay] Re: burning a CD with RM 3

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 22:31:19 -0700

Hi Petro.
I made a template of 23 songs equaling 78 megs-just under the 80 limit for
the blank CD I'm using.
 With sighted help I was able to successfully  burn them as an  MP3 CD.
The RM burn button takes you to Ahead Nero  Wizard. (in my case.)
It's probably me, but the only way I could get  RM to utilize the song list
I compiled was to go to the RM folder created on May 18, play the songs one
by one while recording them again in RM in  the current folder of  today May
20.
isn't there a way around this?
I  am learning about making music CD's
'never done it before.  I wish RM was more intuitive on burning to disc.