[blindreplay] burning a CD with RM 3

  • From: "Bob Campbell" <robert-c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 15:28:27 -0700

I'm going bonkers trying to create a music CD.
I used windows key to copy 25 tracks in to one of the folders That RM made
on 05-18.
using my computer I can open the
 replay music 2008-05-18 folder and play the songs.
But how do I get RM to burn the songs on CD?
hitting space bar on the burn button always says select a track to burn.
The only way to make it function is to record a song, let RM do the
conversion and go from there.
So, before I go postal, how do I get my song list in to RM so I  can use the
burn  button?
  Merle, Hank, Toby, Alan, Vince and Dolly all thank you.