[blindreplay] Re: [blindreplay]question about URLs and file names

  • From: "Robin Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 17:07:51 -0500

I'll do that, but probably not tonight.
Thanks guys.
Robin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 4:50 PM
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: [blindreplay]question about URLs and file names

Petro

ok, you figured what Robin is doing.  A couple of observations:

(1)  I use the same general set of steps you do with one exception:  I
generally do not close the url finder as I like this available in the
event that the wrong url is copied do to the refreshing.
Instead I immediately hit a ctrl+a.

(2)  I have initially thought, upon occasion as Robin did, that the
complete url isn't there due to what the screen reader speaks.
Upon careful examination, however, I found the entire url was present
despite what a screen reader initially indicated.

If Robin could give us a specific station or url example, then we might be
able to do specific troubleshooting.