[blindreplay] Re: [blindreplay]question about URLs and file names

  • From: "Robin Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 12:43:07 -0500

Thanks for the offer Petro. I know how to do this. WHat my question was, was how do you edit the URL so that it still works? Trial and error?

As to the long filenames, the problem is the need to re-edit them prior to conversion. Some of thelong file names are truncated so that they worn' play or won't be converted untill renamed. Thus, the aumatic conversion method won't work. I have to go into the saved show, rename it manually and then convert it manually.

Robin
----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>