[blindreplay] Re: [blindreplay]question about URLs and file names

  • From: "Robin Plitt" <plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 10:32:06 -0500

Thanks,

I tried one of my links yesterday. I don't remember the actual length. After I put it into RAV, the program began to tune, but never actually connected for more than three minutes.

It might have been an issue at the website, so I'm going to test another file or so.

I don know that the player which the site, MLB.com, brings up, is a flash player. And, last week, something was mentioned about flv streams but I don't remember. Maybe this is more my issue.

Robin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>