[blindreplay] Re: <blindreplay> Unable to download files (For John P)

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:27:55 -0700 (PDT)

To keep this simple for now just use your TAB or shift+TAB key.
Keep pressing the tab or shift+TAB key until you hear Basic
announced by your screen reader. Stay focused on the Basic tab
for now and press your RIGHT arrow keyboard key and you will
land on the Recording tab. Stay focused on the Recording tab and
press your right arrow key and you will hear and land on the
Schedule tab/page. At this point you are on the Schedule
tab/page and say you want to schedule something - all you have
to do is press your tab keyboard key 1 time and you will land
within the settings within the schedule area. Don't forget to
choose the OK button when finished and check your  listview box
on main interface of RAV 8.

Say you are on the Outtput tab/page and you want to go to the
Basic tab/page. Just use your left arrow key until you hear
Basic announced by your screen reader. Then tab key 1 time to
access the Basic settings like the Name field and so on.

You will figure it out if you practice. I did.

Tip: Press insert+T for title bar announcement when in the
Properties Edit show Dialog box.