[blindreplay] Re: <blindreplay> RAV 8.07 is 29.5 MB download si

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:11:36 -0700 (PDT)

No. Do not uninstall. Just run the .exe file - 29.5 mb

Pay attention to the messages when you do the install. You will
be asked for WinPCat install along the way. This is the URL
finder tool built into Replay AV  and Applian recommends it.

Petro

http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/thedesertskies/~3/101218276/replay-a-v-8-07.aspx