[blindreplay] Re: asf files?

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 08:37:15 -0700 (PDT)

Those BBC 7 recordings should be in real format as you say if
you have told RAV 8 not to convert them for you.

The .asf files can be played back on Windows Media Player. Not
sure if Winamp can play back those .asf files.

You can use replay converter to convert those .asf files to
another audio format of your choice.

Petro