[blindreplay] Re: anyone found shows that are deliberately distorted?

  • From: "hank smith" <hanksmith4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:20:57 -0800

I did yesterday online
is it a windows media feed?

73
hank smith
amateur radio call sign:
KE7IEF
echo link node:
301027
email:
hanksmith4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
msn messenger:
hanksmith5@xxxxxxxxxxx
aim:
hanksmith5
skype:
hanksmith5

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rdenis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 6:18 AM
Subject: [blindreplay] anyone found shows that are deliberately distorted?

Using replay 7, there is one show which always sounds good if I listen as it comes in, but the recording for which is always distorted. The recording is chopped and has an echo which sounds as if it were recording the same show twice a fraction of a second apart. Everything else from this station records well so I'm assuming the show in question deliberately prevents recording. Anyone else experienced anything like this?
RD