[blindreplay] Re: Your comments needed on Replay AV 8

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 02:26:22 -0800 (PST)

Pam
He's on the other mailing list. I never told him that a user on
this list successfully uses a 40-cell braille display with
Replay AV 8. But I did tell Tore from Scananavia to listen to
the podcasts I did and then try to use the product with JAWS.
Whether he does or not I do not know. He can also join this
mailing list.

Petro