[blindreplay] Re: Your comments needed on Replay AV 8

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 00:08:30 -0800

Gary,

I did explain that to him.  In his country they are provided by the
government and cost or gainful employment are not factors.  A different
philosophy toward the needs of the disabled.  He was totally unaware of our
situation.

I also told him that he should feel free to contact the developer and
discuss his issues with them, as it is my belief that due to the cost here
no one has really discussed the matter of Braille displays.  I do wonder if
he has seen the message from the person who says he is using one well.  I
don't recall who sent that message, but perhaps I should ask Petro to
refresh my memory privately and with permission I can get those two in
touch.  Or didn't you already mention that, Petro?  Probably getting close
to bedtime.  <smile>

Pam