[blindreplay] Re: Your comments needed on Replay AV 8

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:20:34 -0800 (PST)

Rick
Thank you very much for your opinions and assistance with the
buy with Paypal button. It makes a difference.

Can one have both JAWS and Window Eyes installed on a single
notebook PC? Of course I can only run only one screen reader at
a time. Do you or any of the others know? I sure hope they can
coexist on the same notebook PC unlike multiple antivirus
programs which cannot coexist together.

Thank you.