[blindreplay] Re: Your comments needed on Replay AV 8

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 11:44:16 -0800

To All Interested:

I wrote a private message to the original poster on the other list
explaining that Braille isn't as readily available here is it is in the
Netherlands where, as in many European countries, those who prefer Braille
access receive it, no questions asked.  I told him that when I wrote my
comments I never dreamed anyone would be using a Braille display.  I felt
that in view of that supposition my own comments were rather short-sighted.
Obviously he made the assumption that at least some people would be using
Braille, just as most of us made the assumption that he would be using

I hope this helps clarify the issue somewhat.