[blindreplay] Re: Your comments needed on Replay AV 8

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 06:11:21 -0800

Hi All -
About Pandora - There is a brand new version of Replay Music - it was posted
yesterday - not sure if you guys already talked about this.  Replay 3.15 - we
have tested it with Pandora and it apparently works well.  So this would work
with your Vista machine.  The older version of Replay Music (2.5) is still
available for download (at the bottom of the Replay Music download page) so if
you have XP you might want to try that one.  It also works well with Pandora.

AND then to really complicate things - Replay Media Catcher works beautifully
with Pandora.  I think I am on brain overload - I can't remember if this list
has talked about Replay Media Catcher - I think you guys have but not totally
sure.

Anyway I hope this helps.
Leslie
From Applian