[blindreplay] Re: Your comments needed on Replay AV 8

  • From: "Sal Hardy" <replayav8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 02:01:23 -0500

I have found that replay music does not work with Pandora when you upgrade to windows vista. however, with my pc with XP installed, it works just fine.

does the company have a fix for this yet? I have downloaded the latest version which was suppose to fix the vista problems but they did not. although this was about a month ago or so.

Thanks, Mr. Sal Hardy
Skype: hardManHardy
Read one man's journey:
http://www.htpad.com/journey