[blindreplay] Re: YouTube

  • From: Leslie Bee <leslie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 04:34:42 -0700

Hi Guys -
Yes we are going to be launching a new version of Replay Media Catcher.
And of Replay Radio.
I just got some new links to test the programs.
I will check to see when they are ready for release.  It may be a few weeks yet.

On Oct 16, 2012, at 8:17 PM, Hap Holly
<hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:hap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Thanks a bunch, Rob! I'll keep your notes and give it a  try. Are the Apprian
folks planning to launch a new version or the old or new version of the new?