[blindreplay] Re: YouTube

  • From: "Rob" <rarmstr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 22:14:58 -0400

If the YouTube files are still on the YouTube web site, use Replay Media

Launch Replay Media Catcher.  Unless you have changed the settings, it will
ask if you want tostart recording (after you close the tip of the day
window).  Press spacebar on "yes".

Press the alt key to go to the menus.  Use the right arrow key to navigate
to the Record menu.

Press the down arrow until you reach Launch the default browser.  Press

Now locate the YouTube files and play each one.  Replay Media Catcher will
record them.  You will probably hear some tones indicating that the
recording process is finished before each file finishes playing.

When you finish recording the files, go into Replay Media Catcher and use
the Record menu to stop recording.  Then exit Replay Media Catcher.

If I remember correctly, the recordings will be in My Documents and in a
subfolder called My recordings.

Hope this helps.