[blindreplay] Re: You Send It feature

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:15:10 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff is correct. Replay AV 8.21 is available to fix the error
message some users were having with YSI plugin. I was told this
by Applian earlier today.

I am waiting on Applian to answer some questions I have with YSI
plugin.

Jeff told me and Applian that he was able to get part of the YSI
plugin to work. He was able to add the email addresses but not
at this time the files.

Jeff, if I am incorrect here correct me please.

I asked Applian earlier today to put a step by step instructions
on how to configure the YSI plugin.

Petro