[blindreplay] Re: You Send It feature

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 18:54:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kelly
Thank you for doing this testing there. From what you have said
it looks like a glitch in the YSI plugin. If the sighted person
couldn't configure it then something is wrong.

Only time will tell us the answer on this.

Leslie can you tell us or someone at Applian how does one
configure this YSI plugin visually?

Guess I should be going to the Applian.com website for this
information on how to configure YSI plugin?

Petro